Ultima X Series Gas Monitors with X3® Technology
- Multi-sensing; up to 31 monitors with up to 3 sensors inputted per monitor for total of 93 sensors.
- Signal boost: universal 10-256VAC or 7-30 VDC power supply available at remote condulet.
- RTU output: industry standard RTU format, RS-485 half-duplex communication interface and integration into PLC/DCS systems.
Ultima XE Gas Monitors
- DuraSource™ Technology for improved sensor life.
- FM, UL, CSA, ATEX, and IEC approvals. SIL 2-certified products.
- Disconnect-under-power, allowing for hazardous area sensor replacement.
- Interchangeable smart sensors enable easy installation and replacement.
- Onboard LEDs and relays provide increased alarm and fault condition indication.
Ultima XL/XT Series Gas Monitors
- Sensor disconnect-under-power without declassifying hazardous area.
- Interchangeable smart sensors; no reconfiguration required.
- 1 circuit board for increased reliability and easier serviceability.
- Calibrate, set up or perform diagnostics with HART from any point along 4-20 mA line.
- Easy installation with 2-piece field wiring connectors.
- Asset management using HART interface.
Wireless Communication System i
- 900 MHz radio that communicates to a gateway provides reliable real-time detection data at distances of up to 1 mile with clear line of sight.
- Accepts either Analog or Modbus inputs.
- Power options include solar panel, battery and charger to help ensure up to 2 weeks of autonomous operation.
- Wireless HART adapter can be added to any MSA HART-enabled field device to communicate with any existing wireless HART network.