MSA gas detector base on the following technoligy such as Infrared open path gas detector (IR), point infrared gas detector, metal oxide semiconductor gas detector, electrochemical gas detector, catalyst bead gas detector, ultrasonic gas detector, gas imaging, ultrasonic flame detector, infrared flame detector.
Ultima X Series Gas Monitors with X3® Technology
- Multi-sensing; up to 31 monitors with up to 3 sensors inputted per monitor for total of 93 sensors.
- Signal boost: universal 10-256VAC or 7-30 VDC power supply available at remote condulet.
- RTU output: industry standard RTU format, RS-485 half-duplex communication interface and integration into PLC/DCS systems.
Ultima XE Gas Monitors
- DuraSource™ Technology for improved sensor life.
- FM, UL, CSA, ATEX, and IEC approvals. SIL 2-certified products.
- Disconnect-under-power, allowing for hazardous area sensor replacement.
- Interchangeable smart sensors enable easy installation and replacement.
- Onboard LEDs and relays provide increased alarm and fault condition indication.
Ultima XIR Gas Monitors
- FM, UL, CSA, ATEX, and IEC approvals.
- DuraSource Technology for improved sensor life.
- 10-year warranty on IR source.
- Field-selectable algorithms for many hydrocarbon-based gases.
- Fail-to-safety operation designed without sintered disk.
- SIL2-certified products.
Ultima XL/XT Series Gas Monitors
- Sensor disconnect-under-power without declassifying hazardous area.
- Interchangeable smart sensors; no reconfiguration required.
- 1 circuit board for increased reliability and easier serviceability.
- Calibrate, set up or perform diagnostics with HART from any point along 4-20 mA line.
- Easy installation with 2-piece field wiring connectors.
- Asset management using HART interface.
Wireless Communication System i
- 900 MHz radio that communicates to a gateway provides reliable real-time detection data at distances of up to 1 mile with clear line of sight.
- Accepts either Analog or Modbus inputs.
- Power options include solar panel, battery and charger to help ensure up to 2 weeks of autonomous operation.
- Wireless HART adapter can be added to any MSA HART-enabled field device to communicate with any existing wireless HART network.
PrimaX I Gas Monitor
- Robust, anti-static, reinforced nylon IP66-rated housing.
- Integral mounting plate for quick, easy installation.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display.
PrimaX P Gas Monitor
- Powder-coated aluminum enclosure (IP66-rated).
- Integral mounting plate for fast, easy installation.
- Easy menu navigation using integrated four-way keypad.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display, three LED status indicators.