GM gas detector base on the following technology such as Infrared open parh gas detector (IR), poin infrared gas detector, metal oxide semiconductor gas detector, electrochemical gas detector, catalyst bead gas detector, ulstrsonic gas detector, gas imaging, ultrasonic flame detector, infrared flame detector.
S4000CH/S4100C Intelligent Sensors
- Microprocessor-based transmitter designed for use with our reliable catalytic-bead sensors.
- Remote mounting of sensor increases installation flexibility.
- 3 digit LED display shows gas concentrations in % LEL, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts.
- 4-20mA output for remote alarm and fault indication.
- Optional HART (S4000CH only) and Modbus communication provides complete status and control
- capability in the control.
IR400 Infrared Point Detector
- Fail-to-safe operation.
- Reduces maintenance, no routine calibration.
- 4-20 mA output for remote alarm and fault indication.
- Modbus compatibility with two-way addressable communication for status and alarm information.
- Microprocessor-based IR detector that detects combustible gases and vapors within LEL limits.
- Optional HART digital communication signal transmitted on the 4-20 mA analog signal.
IR5500 Open Path Hydrocarbon Gas Monitoring System
- Single Detection Beam technology eliminates drift and false alarms.
- Digital display provides continuous readout of gas concentration and fault codes.
- Continuous optical check for beam blockage and automatic gain signal reduction.
- Microprocessor-based IR open path gas monitoring system detects combustible gases and
- vapors in both LEL•m and ppm•m ranges.
IR4000S Single Point / IR4000M Multi-Point Gas MonitorsThree-digit LED displays gas concentrations in % LEL, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts.
- Explosion-proof enclosure allows installation in hazardous locations.
- Optional 8 Amp relays expands system functions.
- Magnetic interface provides ease of maintenance and accessibility.
- IR4000M can connect up to eight remote IR400 or IR5500 gas detectors.
580A Dual-Channel, 610A Four-Channel Combustible Gas Monitors
- Provide continuous monitoring of combustible gas and vapors in the LEL range.
- Simple calibration process without the need to de-classify the area.
- Relays indicate High, Low, and Malfunction alarms.
- High visibility LED status indicators.